IT Customer Service: Our Results
Posted by Michael Spadaro on Friday, June 1, 2012
I couldn’t be more proud of our team for providing the best IT support experience for small businesses day-in and day-out. Our staff already knows that we do an excellent job of retaining our clients- especially our key clients that rely heavily upon us to maintain and support their IT systems, but this statistic really drives the idea home:
I looked at a list of our top revenue-generating clients during our first 4 years of operation (2007-2011, excluding a few that have gone out of business), to see how many of them we have done business with in 2012. What did I find?
Out of the top 25 clients from 2007-2011, ALL 25 have done business with us in 2012, and 48 out of the top 50 have done business with us in 2012.
How do we do it?
In a five-part post series customer service secrets we’ve revealed the keys to our customer service success in hopes that you can adapt them to help retain clients and grow your business.
Follow the links below to learn our secrets!
- Secret #1: Make Outstanding Customer Service a Core Value
- Secret #2: Recruit the Right Team to Deliver Outstanding Customer Service
- Secret #3: Continuously Measure Customer Service Results and Client Sentiment
- Secret #4: Listen and Be Responsive
- Secret #5: Pay Attention to Small Customer Service Details
See more posts about: Customer Service Secrets